IsayShiz...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

And on the keys...

Do I look like a data entry clerk? No? Huh...My job irritates lately. All I've been given to do is busy work. They haven't assigned anything that actually takes thought. I can think. I am smart, responsible and better then this. I'm starting to get pissed and considering looking around, but just casually...
I was supposed to be up for a possible promotion at the end of this month. They had me training for it and everything but all of a sudden they started training this other girl. She has worked her longer but already has a higher position then the what the promotion is. I'm very confused by all this. I asked my boss and he said they are just "cross training" her. But then why the fuck did they quit training me I don't know. I'm ticked. I know I didn't do anything wrong. I was doing the work perfectly and things were going smoothly. I just don't understand...I think I may have already mentioned that though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home