IsayShiz...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Did you know I'm a rock star?

First posts are always ackward...but I will try my best.

I am an avid blog reader. I find other peoples lives so intrguing. I hope I can do the same for someone else...

With that said...

Today on my lunch break I went to Quiznos Subs. When I walked in the fist thing I noticed was there was a Spice Girls song playing. Isn't it 2004? Since when were the Spice girls cool enough to be played like 8 years after there song was popular? There was also a very tall woman there. I'm 5'2" and I'm was wearing 3 inch heels (to assure myself I am chubby but still fablous). The woman had to be towering at least a foot above me and she was wearing flats. To further the intresting experience, the very attractive boy behind the counter couldn't depart his eyes from my chest long enough to understand that I wanted wheat bread instead of white. He started to make the sandwich and I promptly corrected his bread choice. He looked embarresed but fixed his mistake and made me a yummy sandwich.

1 Comments:

At September 2, 2004 at 3:49 PM, Blogger ange said...

Ill add you to my little blog list on http://ange.kansota.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home