IsayShiz...

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Its getting cold in here...

The AC at work is up to "freeze their asses off." It always is. I think I'm just extra sensitive about it because I woke up with a migrane this morning. I didn't go in to work until 11am today. My body was telling me to sleep more. I get migraines when I don't sleep enough, don't eat frequently enough(to keep my blood sugar level normal), or if there is an imbalance in my hormones. Those are my triggers. It only took me 8 years to figure them out, but now I've got them down and I've greatly reduced the amount of migraines I get.

On to my interesting life...
I've been noticing that grocery stores play the songs that were cool when I was in Middle School. For instance yesterday I caught myself singing with a Backstreet Boy song. An old Backstreet Boy song. Strange that I knew all the words and I hate the Backstreet Boys.

Okay so maybe today's post isn't so interesting. Maybe the posts will get better when I feel better. Here is hoping or I'm never going to get any traffic on my blog. Speaking of traffic...Does anyone want to help me get some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home