IsayShiz...

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Life is an illness...

I have felt some sort of illness for the past two weeks. I feel green. I felt nauseated all afternoon yesterday. Every smell made me want to rush to the restroom. The ribs, the neighbors Indian food, the other neighbors marijuana...All made me feel sick. Gross in fact.

I feel quite a bit better today. I'm hoping that I will still feel okay after lunch with my sister.

I missed the "What Not To Wear" marathon yesterday. I'm a little sad about that. I didn't see one single episode... :-( But I did have a great "date" with my nephew Trevor. We went to the Olive Garden, and to the Disney store, and the swimming in my pool. Trevor was so cute. At the Olive Garden he stopped the waitress to tell her, "Me and my Auntie Val are on a date. Not a small date, but a BIG date." He also later said "The girl(the waitress) doesn't know that my name is T-R-E-V-O-R." Then when we were at my apartment he saw that I had Pringles and asked if we could bring them to the pool and I said yes. He brought them and ate them on the walk back to my apartment and then he walked all around my house munching on them. I told him he could take them home with him (there was only about 1/4 of the can left). But he said he would leave them at my house "Because I don't want you to get sad and miss them." What a sweet considerate boy. But I'm pretty sure the last thing I need is another can of Pringles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home