IsayShiz...

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Oh Lordy...

I've been a busy little one. Okay so maybe I'm not little but I've been busy, okay?

I had a small incident, a run-in if you will, with my roommate. She, my friends, is C-R-A-Z-Y! But that is nither here, nor there. And the issue between us has been resolved.

I have decided to take a drastic measure with my finances. I don't really wish to discuss it here, but I brought it up to explain how relieved I am. I feel as though I know I have a rough road ahead of me but it will be a worth while one and a less stressful one. Fhew!

My posts suck! I don't know why. I always think "I need to make sure I blog this event." But then when I sit here all events escape my brain! And I seriously mean all of them. Maybe I need to start writing shit down...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home